Tuesday, 30 August 2016

The beginning

“Train 12429 Bangalore-Hazrat Nizammudin Rajdhaani Express is standing on Platform number 4” there I was walking through the station with myself covered under several layers of sweaters at 6 in the morning of Jan 26th. It was chilling in New Delhi and she left her PG at 6 in the morning just to see me. I still remember it was dark and but she was determined to be there at the indraprastha metro station. She reached the Indraprastha Metro Station even before I reached Hazrat Nizamuddin. I was excited, nervous and anxious to meet her. She was the girl I loved. I shared an autorickshaw and I reached Indraprastha Metro Station. I texted her, “Aa gaya” and that still gives me chills. She walked by near the entry gate and I saw her and she saw me. I didn’t know how to react. I asked her, “Do you have an extra card or shall I take the token?” “Token”, she said. I took a token to Noida sector 16 Metro Station. I entered my way through the security check conquering the gates with the token in my hand. And there she was right in front of me in a Black Jacket. She looked gorgeous. Her eyes mesmerized me. “I love her” my heart said but my lips didn’t. We hugged formally, exactly the way it wasn’t planned. We took the Metro towards Noida City Centre and we managed to get the seats. She brought a bottle of ‘Alex’, the cough syrup as she knew that the cruising cold of Delhi gave me a bad throat. “She’s the girl”, my heart said. And at that moment I never knew that she would be the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment